Friday, January 27, 2012

Back to the Future: The 80s revisited

For whatever reason, I've had numerous reminders of the 80s .  Hanging out with Aiden Irish, cruising through Manchester, NH, and hearing a review of the new Smiths box set certainly helped.  While there are plenty of folks who just assume forget about the 80s, I had a fabulous time and made some musical discoveries that have lasted for the rest of my life.  With that in mind, I will be sharing some of the better recordings from the following artists.

  1. The Smiths
  2. Marillion
  3. Big Country
  4. U2
  5. R.E.M.
  6. 10,000 Maniacs
  7. INXS
  8. Rockpile with Dave Edmunds and Nick Lowe
  9. Elvis Costello and the Attractions
  10. Bryan Ferry
  11. Talking Heads
  12. Husker Du
Mixed in with my release schedule, expect to see these soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment